BACKUP WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Disaster Recovery is insurance for your data and business critical systems that kicks in following a natural or a human-induced disaster, one that might otherwise compromise your ability to operate.
In our experience these disasters fall into one of the following four categories:
1. HUMAN ERROR: Occurs when an employee accidentally changes or deletes information that shouldn’t have been modified.
2. SOFTWARE AND VIRUS ISSUES: Occurs when your systems are threatened by a malicious program that usually corrupts or deletes information.
3. PHYSICAL DISASTERS: Though highly uncommon, physical disasters like office fires destroy your hardware and the information stored on it.
4. THE ‘DISGRUNTLED’ EMPLOYEE: It’s not something you think about until it happens to you. This occurs when an employee intentionally sabotages your systems.
We tailor a Disaster Recovery service to fit your needs. Starting with your requirements we work with you to answer two key questions:
1. HOW MUCH DATA CAN YOU AFFORD TO LOSE DUE TO A DISASTER?
2. HOW LONG CAN YOU AFFORD TO BE INOPERATIVE DUE TO A DISASTER?
We back up your data locally and remotely so that if your systems are compromised we have a snapshot of everything you’ve done up to that point, which can be made accessible to you in line with your expectations, legal and regulatory obligations.