In this Policy, unless the contrary intention appears, or the context requires otherwise:
We or Us or Our means TDF Cloud Services Pty Ltd;
You or Your means the customer, person, entity, partnership or any other party, this includes any of Your employees, contractors, agents or anyone else acting on Your behalf;
Service means any service provided to You by Us, this includes facility, hardware, software or any other component used to provide the Service to You, except where You retain ownership;
Data or Information means any information, records or data provided by You to Us for the purposes of Service to You;
Australian Privacy Principles Your privacy is important to Us. As We may request and collect information from You for the purpose of providing or improving Service to You, We believe You should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. TDF Cloud Services Pty Ltd. adheres to Schedule 1 of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, which amends the Privacy Act 1988. For the latest versions of these Acts please visit www.legislation.gov.au
- Open and transparent management of personal information We may collect information for the purpose of providing or improving Service to You, We may ask for Your contact information (such as Your; name, email address, mailing address and telephone or fax number). We may also ask for information about Your preferences, or products or services of interest. We use this information to improve Your experience, inform You of new products and services, show You content that is relevant or that we think might be of interest to You or use it for the purpose of providing and improving Service to You. If at any time You wish to have access to any information that We have about You, or You do not wish to receive further communication from Us, please do not hesitate to contact Us on 1300 833 256.
- Anonymity and pseudonymity Under subclause 2.2 (b) We invoke that it is impractical to deal with individuals who have not identified themselves or who have used a pseudonym.
- Collection of personal information We only collect information that allows Us to provide or improve Services to You, should there ever be a requirement for Us to collect “sensitive information” (as defined in section 6 of the Privacy ACT 1988) from You We will only do so with Your written consent. We use IP (internet protocol) addresses for purposes of system administration, to analyse trends, track users’ movements within the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Dealing with unsolicited personal information Personal information that is indirectly provided to Us by You for the purpose of providing Services to You is not collected or used by Us.
- Notification of the collection of personal information Notification is implied at the time of collection where the collection is direct, where We collect information about You indirectly We will advise You and provide any other information to You about that collection as is relevant to the circumstances and in line with sub-clauses 5.1 and 5.2 of Schedule 1 of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
- Use or disclosure of personal information We will only use Your information for the purposed it was collected, We will not disclose Your personal information except where that disclosure is directly related to the purpose for which it was collected, for all other purposes We will request Your direct consent.
- Direct marketing We may use Your information to develop communications that are relevant to Your interests. We will not provide or release Your information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without Your explicit permission.
- Cross-border disclosure of personal information
There may be instances where We may have to send personal information outside Australia or collect personal information from overseas. These instances include:
- when You have asked Us to do so;
- when We are authorised or required by law to do so;
- when We have outsourced a business activity or function to an overseas service provider with whom We have a contractual arrangement;
- certain electronic transactions;
- to facilitate business continuity where geographical redundancy is invoked
- or when it is necessary in order to facilitate a transaction on Your behalf.
We will only send Your personal information overseas or collect personal information about You from overseas for the purposes in this statement.
- Adoption, use or disclosure of government related identifiers We do not collect any government related identifiers and therefore cannot use or disclose such information.
- Quality of personal information We will take reasonable steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness and currency of the personal information We hold. The personal information provided to Us or processed by Us (for the purpose of collection) will be kept confidential and secure from unauthorised use, interference, amendment or disclosure.
- Access to personal information You can request access to the personal information We hold about You by contacting Us. In some circumstances, We may deny Your request for access to personal information (See subclause 12.2 & 12.3 of Schedule 1 of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012)
- Correction of personal information Should We or You become aware of any inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading information We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.